Ban Request: Rebels
(01-13-2014, 02:48 PM)myfloodify Wrote: I was trying to tell you that this was not allowed, I didn't say you'll wait, I simply tried to figure out if you (prop placers= had permission or not (for the br). May I also add that I was in school by that time and did not have any headphones, and I constantly tried to tell you to type because of that. I did tell you that, still you went on talking with voice.
You did tell me you had no sound, after which I talked to you in local OOC, asking what you wanted. You persisted with your cryptic attitude and told me that something along the lines of "You'll find out soon". You later told me you never tell people when you BR them, which explains the context of that sentence.

(01-13-2014, 02:48 PM)myfloodify Wrote:
Quote:... He was also in charge of the RP.
- This means you were the one authorizing this RP by blocking off slum and therefore the one responsible of the RP and it's breakage. You were as well the Rebel Leader, that's why. You could have demoted the rebels placing the props, demoted them for killing me randomly and so on.. But you did not?
I didn't tell them to cordon off the slums, when we got banned(from the city) I was busy with my contraband and they hatched a plan to block the entire street, the structures were already erected when I came out to check up on things. When I saw the barricades, I asked them if they got admin permission, they said no, I told them to check up on the rules and went back to my contraband. I also told them not to kill you, or anyone near the area like they had done before. This is something you need to take up with them, and you were indeed RDMed.
(01-13-2014, 02:48 PM)myfloodify Wrote: -Later on when your Rebels removed the prop, you said in OOC something with you consider them valid and you think the guys having the props was stupid for removing them considering you saw it valid to block off Slum. This was at the time Narcotic connected the first time, can't remember the time though.
I said that if they were my props, I wouldn't remove them just because an admin arrived, I would explain the situation to him. The two that were with me(One of which is banned as of right now) shouted on mic that they're going to get banned and quickly deleted their props.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Request: Rebels - by Floodify - 01-13-2014, 09:26 AM
RE: Ban Request: Rebels - by Kovert - 01-13-2014, 02:26 PM
RE: Ban Request: Rebels - by Floodify - 01-13-2014, 02:48 PM
RE: Ban Request: Rebels - by Kovert - 01-13-2014, 02:58 PM
RE: Ban Request: Rebels - by Floodify - 01-13-2014, 03:28 PM
RE: Ban Request: Rebels - by Kovert - 01-13-2014, 04:35 PM
RE: Ban Request: Rebels - by Floodify - 01-13-2014, 04:44 PM
RE: Ban Request: Rebels - by Bowiii - 01-17-2014, 02:09 AM
RE: Ban Request: Rebels - by Vauld - 01-21-2014, 04:56 PM