[Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation (New)
OOC Information

Steam Name: Ibex157
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:46239130
VAC Banned: 0
Bans on record: 0
Real Age:14
Hours:65
Character Backstory: I was 23 years when i decided to go to Evocity . I lived in very poor i came to Evocity to look for a job it was pretty difficult to get but i got one as a security worked 2 months . Then everything went wrong got fired,had no money, no place to live but after awhile i decided to sell some illegal stuff lockpicks , weed anything illegal you could think of i would sell . But then there was that one customer i came upon he was a Blackwatch Recruit he inspired me showed me that life is not about drugs and selling illegal things t . I stopped selling and got my old job back....(sorry for the long story)
RP Points:0
Previous Roleplays taken part in:ShopRp
We will not be held responsible for your actions, you will be exiled if caught breaking server rules, do you accept: Yes
Previous clans: Freedom Fighters and Pro hackers

IC Information

Name: Valantino Adrezo
Weight:64
Address: Pinewood 21
How long have you been in EvoCity: 5 years
How did you hear about us: Evocity newspaper and got inspired by a recruit to join
Height:6ft 5
Reason for wanting to join: I want to be part to of this organisation to help people and inspire,mentor and to fight for respect of Organisation Blackwatch
Benefits you could bring to Blackwatch: I would bring great honor and respect
Motives for wanting to join initially:Fight for freedom and respect
Ex-military: (No)

Disclaimer: Whilst on duty you could be seriously injured and/or killed, you must accept full responsibility for your actions and the lives of other members in your squad. Also, any items you lost during battle may not be refunded and you are required to donate some things to the cause. If you break any rules during your time here you will be exiled and not be allowed to rejoin. We will not take responsibility for you actions outside of the clan, and will not have you slander Blackwatch as a clan. We will store your name, SteamID and age on the BlackNET database but that will not be given to third-parties and will be purely for the use of Blackwatch Higher Command. Signing the document below this disclaimer means that you agree to our terms and conditions.

Signed: Valantino_Adrezo[/size]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation (New) - by Ibex157 - 01-10-2014, 09:21 PM
Blackwatch - Project Orion - by Roachy - 01-17-2014, 12:30 PM