Unban Request - Strikebullet-DV
Rainbow 
Your name: Strikebullet-DV
Your ban ID: 42631
Banned by: [FL:M] ZedsDead

Reason: Scamming the same person who scammed & got me banned (Extended To 6 Months)
Involved: {PwnPT} EvilPenguin118 STEAM_0:0:54073433

Why we should unban you:

I recently just started playing Fearless Rp Gmod and on my first day playing I got scammed by this person, So I started punching him and yelling at him and then he called a admin and I got banned for the reason "Punching Whore" (Hes lucky that I didn't know how to make a ban request at that time). After this ban has expired I joined into the server again but then I found the same person who scammed me so I scammed him back for revenge and I left immediately, after a few hours later I got banned for scamming for 1 day (I was very angry but I was like no big deal only 1 day..) but now my ban has been extended to 5 months and 29 days which I find really unfair how he scammed me first, got me banned and now a very long ban. Anyway I apologises for breaking the rules twice just because I was very mad at him, I now know how to get help so I won't do this ever again and also I apologise again.

PS: If you would like to ask me more questions add me on steam or just reply on this post

Strikebullet-DV
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:18711569&b=13]

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - Strikebullet-DV - by XXXTENTACLES - 01-10-2014, 02:25 PM
RE: Unban Request - Strikebullet-DV - by Feffe - 01-10-2014, 05:37 PM
RE: Unban Request - Strikebullet-DV - by Feffe - 01-11-2014, 12:38 AM