[Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation (New)
No, just were that it were late, and I wanted to go sleep. And I had forgotten to fill out my backstory, but here it is:

OOC Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP]crazIZIZ (Nor)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29812886

VAC Banned: No
Bans on record: 0 Bans
Real Age: 14
Hours: 245 Hours
Character Backstory:Arrived in EvoCity at the age of 20 after I gew up in California. After I saw how peacefully it were, I thought on how hard work and what the Police Officers did in EvoCity and that they might could need more Recruits for ECPD, so after buying an Appartment and after about 2 Months of setteling in, I decided to try to join the ECPD. After 9 months of hard work, I got myself the job as an EvoCity Police Officer. After around 2 years on Duty I heard about the Blackwatch --- ( Then it kinda goes over to my reasons for wanting to join...)
RP Points: 1
Previous Roleplays taken part in: ShopRPs, Passive HostageRP.
We will not be held responsible for your actions, you will be exiled if caught breaking server rules, do you accept: Yes, I fully accept it.
Previous clans: SPOE, Cártel de Sinaloa, and some few very clans without a Clan Page.

IC Information

Name: Lucas Hound
Weight: 73 Pounds
Address: Gratidoroad 34
How long have you been in EvoCity: Arrived first in EvoCity at the age of 20.
How did you hear about us: After just some Months in EvoCity I decided try to get into the Police Force of Evo City, I went to the ECPD Police Academy and after 9 Months in the Police Accademy I got my education as a Police Officer. Then as I worked I met some people that had been guarded by the Blackwatch. I heard about their jobs and how skilled they were.
Height: 1.82 Centimeters
Reason for wanting to join: I heard about a PMC Organisation Named Blackwatch, after that I asked about them around in the Police Force, and heard how skilled they were. So I thought if I might could manage to job myself up, be skilled enough to join them. So there I took the decision that I wanted to join the Blackwatch because of their Power, their abillity to protect the ones that needed the protection from the ones that wanted them dead, like High value People.
Benefits you could bring to Blackwatch: I would bring my weapon to fight for Blackwatch, I would bring my abillity to take hard choices even if it means injuries.
Motives for wanting to join initially: Want to serve and protect.
Ex-military: (Yes or No, if yes state what corp or batallion and in what army.)

Disclaimer: Whilst on duty you could be seriously injured and/or killed, you must accept full responsibility for your actions and the lives of other members in your squad. Also, any items you lost during battle may not be refunded and you are required to donate some things to the cause. If you break any rules during your time here you will be exiled and not be allowed to rejoin. We will not take responsibility for you actions outside of the clan, and will not have you slander Blackwatch as a clan. We will store your name, SteamID and age on the BlackNET database but that will not be given to third-parties and will be purely for the use of Blackwatch Higher Command. Signing the document below this disclaimer means that you agree to our terms and conditions.

Signed: Lucas Hound
[Image: 1m20Scp.png?1]
Signature credits goes to Tandy

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation (New) - by Craz - 01-10-2014, 01:40 PM
Blackwatch - Project Orion - by Roachy - 01-17-2014, 12:30 PM