Unban Request (Crikit)
Your name: Crikit

Your ban ID: 42650
Banned by: [FL] Vauld

Reason: I threatened to DDOS another player not knowing how serious it was. ( I don't know how to )

Involved: OztinCloud

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

I was recently banned for threatening to DDOS a player by the name of OztinCloud, which I am sure I completely deserved the ban after thinking about it for a while and am truly sorry. I had no Idea how serious DDOS threats are, and let alone I don't know how to do them. My actions were completely from the heat of the moment. Everyone has those moments when they want someone to just leave them alone, and I was not thinking. The gun dealer who was arguing with me wouldn't let me talk, and that is simply irritating no matter who you are. I love playing fearless very much, in fact it is the only server I play on garry's mod. I have made many friends in the time I have played and would very much hate for all of it to go to waste. If you guys could please consider at lease giving a lift date on my ban I would be very thankful. I have never been banned for something so serious on any server ever. I promise I will never threaten to DDOS any one again, like I said I did not know how serious of a matter it was. I am sorry for raising my voice to the point where I had to be muted, but once again I am sorry.

Crikit.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request (Crikit) - by Criks - 01-10-2014, 01:31 AM
RE: Unban Request (Crikit) - by Feffe - 01-10-2014, 02:43 AM
RE: Unban Request (Crikit) - by Criks - 01-10-2014, 03:20 AM
RE: Unban Request (Crikit) - by Feffe - 01-11-2014, 12:06 AM
RE: Unban Request (Crikit) - by Vauld - 01-11-2014, 04:45 AM