Lethalblades Unban request.
Your name: lethalblade

Your ban ID: 28122

Banned by: Jokhah

Reason: Multi-accounting to avoid ban.

Involved: N/A

Why we should unban you: I have no understanding of how I multi accounted, before I was banned for multi accounting I had made 6-7 unban requests prior to this due to my behavior and attitude (( that has improved on RP servers in general )).
Understandable I was banned for breaking rules on the server, but I do not have another account. My main reasoning behind my unban is to rejoin the community to show that I am changed and I have these role play idea's plus why would I wait 5-6 months while making unban requests if I just had another account up my sleeve.
So after my long in-activity, I made this final effort to become a good community member, and I ask your assistance for this also.
And please, do note I do not have a second account, only lethalblade.
Or it may be the mis understanding of me changing my name as an alias around the time of the ban, I changed my name to " That One Melon " so if someone was to kill me on a DarkRP or a Deathmatch server per say, they would get the message " Someone " killed " That One Melon ".
I apologies if that is the case.
I dont own a second account so there would be zero possibility of a second account to avoid ban.
If we do not end war , war will end us.
-H.G Wells

Messages In This Thread
Lethalblades Unban request. - by blastedhyperion - 01-09-2014, 10:51 PM
RE: Lethalblades Unban request. - by Killjoy - 01-10-2014, 08:52 AM
RE: Lethalblades Unban request. - by Narc - 02-12-2014, 07:29 AM