Doctor Internet, BlackForestAdam and Tom_Carry
It was clear you wanted me to raid you guys. You requested the SRU to the Corleones place yet the contra was on your lawn. It is rather interesting that your request came around the same time as Tom_Carry's yet you deny trying to get raided. It is obvious you based with them.

(01-07-2014, 04:13 PM)jonjon1234 Wrote: I would also like to say to Humla, when this could have been dealt with via an IC medium, perhaps just asking to come in, why oh why on the Earth did you have to post a ban request, and while posting, ignored a major part of the people who commited this "offence."

Even though I didnt really want to raid you guys seeing as you failRPd I went there, trying to get some backup after failing to get any other SRU/police officer with me and a search warrant from the president, if I didnt it would be failRP on my part. Do you expect me to kindly ask to enter the house with several armed men in it? I rather play more tactical than that, SRU is supposed to be a SWAT team after all, not a one man army ala Rambo. I even got tranqualized when I stood outside waiting for my backup.

Edit: Pavilion requested additional evidence of BlackForestAdam being owner of the props that spelled contra.

[Image: 405f4dH.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Doctor Internet, BlackForestAdam and Tom_Carry - by Humla - 01-07-2014, 04:34 PM