Doctor Internet, BlackForestAdam and Tom_Carry
May I point something out to you Pavilion? I've outlined it in black in the picture

Spoiler: Img
[Image: vegr.jpg]
Hint: The name with the "loads of contra" is not my own.

The props that wrote the word "Contra" on the side of the house were not my own, thus that was not FailRP on my part.

You also say that
Quote:The rules are not a joke, and it's clearly FailRP to call SRU on yourself/property where there is contraband, which you or the person you were 'living' with placed, and they way you demanded SRU to your location via /request, tells me that you did have other intentions that the once you're stating.

I didn't say the rules are a joke. I said I was having a joke, or I was having fun, or even, god forbid, I was having fun with my friends on a sever I enjoy playing. God forbid I may say anything like that.

You also say the request is demanding? Request is a textual format, and tones that you may be thinking when you say them, such as sarcasm don't come through in text.

I would also like to say to Humla, when this could have been dealt with via an IC medium, perhaps just asking to come in, why oh why on the Earth did you have to post a ban request, and while posting, ignored a major part of the people who commited this "offence."
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator

Messages In This Thread
RE: Doctor Internet, BlackForestAdam and Tom_Carry - by Doctor Internet - 01-07-2014, 04:13 PM