Forum Unban Request - The Honored
Quote:As the accused party made no attempt to get acquainted with any of our rules

First off, let's put this into perspective. To find the CityRP rules, it's easy. It's a tab, you can search for it, and you can google it. In fact, I still would not be able to find the forum rules by searching forum rules and googling it - which is why I assumed that there were none. Why are they difficult to locate unlike the RP rules?

http://i.imgur.com/Pc1tYKj.png
http://i.imgur.com/vjYxV02.png (Searched term 'Forum Rules')

Your claim that I made no attempt can't be proven true because they are not easy to locate.

Quote:he couldn't have known at the time that he wouldn't face a permanent suspension for it
Here's why that irrelevant. It would be relevant if my ban reason, trolling, was an actual rule listing (such as flaming), but it was not. Since it was not mentioned in the rules, had I read the rules anyway, it wouldn't make a difference because what I did was not a direct violation, (from what I was banned for, anyway). Additionally, what I knew at the time is irrelevant to whether or not the ban is warranted. How is it relevant? If a citizen doesn't know the law, he gets arrested for breaking it and nothing happens if he doesn't break it. A citizen can not know a single law and not get arrested. My point is, The fact that I didn't see those rules (again, I still wouldn't be able to easily find them), doesn't warrant the ban.

Additionally, I'd just like to gently remind that the contradiction from the admin who banned me of forum rule-
4. a)Our forum operates warning system, users will be warned till their warning level is increased to 100%. After those warnings a temporary ban will be put in place of between 1 to 7 days.
- was not disputed by an admin, and it was contradicted, proven by Narcotic's quote
Quote:, the fact that you received no warnings in the time frame from your first ban to the last ban

Again, the rule doesn't mention previous bans. The warning system was ignored completely for my last ban.

Messages In This Thread
Forum Unban Request - The Honored - by GRiiM - 01-05-2014, 12:01 AM
RE: Forum Unban Request - The Honored - by Narc - 01-05-2014, 02:12 PM
RE: Forum Unban Request - The Honored - by Fultz - 01-05-2014, 04:58 PM
RE: Forum Unban Request - The Honored - by GRiiM - 01-05-2014, 06:58 PM
RE: Forum Unban Request - The Honored - by Narc - 01-05-2014, 07:03 PM
RE: Forum Unban Request - The Honored - by GRiiM - 01-05-2014, 07:45 PM
RE: Forum Unban Request - The Honored - by GRiiM - 01-05-2014, 08:32 PM
RE: Forum Unban Request - The Honored - by GRiiM - 01-05-2014, 09:42 PM
RE: Forum Unban Request - The Honored - by GRiiM - 01-05-2014, 11:09 PM
RE: Forum Unban Request - The Honored - by Fultz - 01-26-2014, 04:10 PM