Doctor Internet, BlackForestAdam and Tom_Carry
(01-05-2014, 08:43 PM)Humla Wrote:
(01-05-2014, 08:21 PM)jonjon1234 Wrote: Moving back to my usage of the English language, We're can be used to reference a group of people situated in geographically close areas, such as someone from Afganistan saying, "We don't want to attack you," which could be taken as "People from Afganistan don't want..." Or "The people in this village..."
Unfortunatally, the English language is a confusing one, and I meant the latter meaning, in that the local group, not the political set of people. My bad for confusing you with complex grammar formations.

Don't insult my intelligence.

Don't insult me by saying I would insult someone else to make a point. I was mearly saying that the meaning I meant was different do the meaning you interpreted, and you were halfway across the map, not seeing the situation at the location and that English has complex grammatical forms, even to such an extent that I sometimes get confused about what people mean, even if I'm stood next to them.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator

Messages In This Thread
RE: Doctor Internet, BlackForestAdam and Tom_Carry - by Doctor Internet - 01-05-2014, 08:48 PM