Forum Unban Request - The Honored
Quote:The accused individual didn't even know of any warning system or policing procedures when posting this appeal

I'm not entirely sure where that claim comes from. How did I not know of any warning system when posting this? In my first post: "I would just like to point out that I wasn't warned a single time after my first ban, and when I posted these I was immediately banned for them."

How am I wrong about the listing 4.a) that I need to be warned before banned? Your statement that I did not know of a warning system when posting this appeal is incorrect.

Quote:obviously made zero effort to get acquainted with, not to mention following any of our rules.
In the last post I made, I addressed the specific rules posted by Narcotic. The rules say that I need to be warned before banned. The rules do not mention trolling, which was the reason for my ban. If anything, the rules help my argument, considering the perm was issued without warns, and does not address "trolling". Again, if you use the argument you may enforce rules that are not directly written, then you are not using the rules, which actually shows that your quote
Quote:obviously made zero effort to get acquainted with, not to mention following any of our rules.
is incorrect, considering you would not use the rules to get me banned, but rather your own enforcement methods.

Messages In This Thread
Forum Unban Request - The Honored - by GRiiM - 01-05-2014, 12:01 AM
RE: Forum Unban Request - The Honored - by Narc - 01-05-2014, 02:12 PM
RE: Forum Unban Request - The Honored - by Fultz - 01-05-2014, 04:58 PM
RE: Forum Unban Request - The Honored - by GRiiM - 01-05-2014, 06:58 PM
RE: Forum Unban Request - The Honored - by Narc - 01-05-2014, 07:03 PM
RE: Forum Unban Request - The Honored - by GRiiM - 01-05-2014, 07:45 PM
RE: Forum Unban Request - The Honored - by GRiiM - 01-05-2014, 08:32 PM
RE: Forum Unban Request - The Honored - by GRiiM - 01-05-2014, 09:42 PM
RE: Forum Unban Request - The Honored - by GRiiM - 01-05-2014, 11:09 PM
RE: Forum Unban Request - The Honored - by Fultz - 01-26-2014, 04:10 PM