Doctor Internet, BlackForestAdam and Tom_Carry
Well pardon me thinking that being banned for breaking rules meant that you couldn't be banned for things that are not rules. I believe Soulripper once said, if it isn't written down and isn't FailRP, it isn't banable.

Moving on, as said by the above poster, the Corelones were NOT basing with me, thus, your point is?

However, it is true that myself, a civvie and a Corelones lived in the same house. I didn't use the house much, due to my job style meant that I had to be out driving to deliveries.

Moving back to my usage of the English language, We're can be used to reference a group of people situated in geographically close areas, such as someone from Afganistan saying, "We don't want to attack you," which could be taken as "People from Afganistan don't want..." Or "The people in this village..."
Unfortunatally, the English language is a confusing one, and I meant the latter meaning, in that the local group, not the political set of people. My bad for confusing you with complex grammar formations.

Also, could someone warn Spyder as he isn't involved in the case?
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator

Messages In This Thread
RE: Doctor Internet, BlackForestAdam and Tom_Carry - by Doctor Internet - 01-05-2014, 08:21 PM