Forum Unban Request - The Honored
Alright, I asked several people about it before I posted, and they also said they couldn't find any.

Regardless, I AM glad you posted these rules. First let's go to my case, then yours

1) So, I was banned for trolling. There is no rule about trolling, only flaming. I did not flame. I used copy pasta in a random fashion. Additionally, in according to rule 4.a), the user is to be warned until 100%. I was not. I was at 0% and was not given a single warning. Additionally, if you'd like to use the argument that you can still enforce rules that are not listed, the warning system would have to be used. Otherwise, like I said, I cannot know every rule that is to be enforced, including what I did.

2) e.) An exception to the warning rule applies when users contact team members personally (via any method) and post insulting, indecent or vulgar material. Such users may be subject to an immediate permanent ban.
This is the only rule that mentions an immediate perm ban. I obviously did not do this. you perm banned me for violation of a rule that wasn't this, which is the only reason for a perm banned mentioned.

I'd like to say that I believe you contradicted rule 4.a), as it does not mention being able to not warn someone only because of previous bans
These are the rules you just sent me...

Other than that, my point 2 and 3 except for the referral to point 1. The warning system is still to be enforced, which was the point of my argument.

Messages In This Thread
Forum Unban Request - The Honored - by GRiiM - 01-05-2014, 12:01 AM
RE: Forum Unban Request - The Honored - by Narc - 01-05-2014, 02:12 PM
RE: Forum Unban Request - The Honored - by Fultz - 01-05-2014, 04:58 PM
RE: Forum Unban Request - The Honored - by GRiiM - 01-05-2014, 06:58 PM
RE: Forum Unban Request - The Honored - by Narc - 01-05-2014, 07:03 PM
RE: Forum Unban Request - The Honored - by GRiiM - 01-05-2014, 07:45 PM
RE: Forum Unban Request - The Honored - by GRiiM - 01-05-2014, 08:32 PM
RE: Forum Unban Request - The Honored - by GRiiM - 01-05-2014, 09:42 PM
RE: Forum Unban Request - The Honored - by GRiiM - 01-05-2014, 11:09 PM
RE: Forum Unban Request - The Honored - by Fultz - 01-26-2014, 04:10 PM