Doctor Internet, BlackForestAdam and Tom_Carry
If only promoting agressiveRP was a rule.
If only.
If I recall correctly, no-one died during that, no raid occured, and when I left I was the one who destroyed the single contraband.

Moving onto the "basing as a gun dealer."
My model of working was to get people to PM me a location, at which point I would drive there, deliver the weapons, get paied and return. The house in the villas was where I lived and worked from, in a RP sense.

As one of the Corelones was a friend, I allowed him/her to live with me, and I believe it is allowed for a gun-dealer to have a shop/home from which to work from. Please don't buy into the "blocked windows = contrabase" mentality which by the end of my play session (when I called you,) had started to annoy me, due to the fact I had been raided by the police at least 4 times before. (With no contraband, may I add.)

In response to the "living with a corelone" OOC comment, I said I LIVED with, not based with. We used the same house, and at that point neither of us had contraband. Your point being what...? You're not allowed to live in the same house as someone who is a different class, even is one of the classes goes to other places often?

I'd like to point something out. You went all high and mighty bringing myself and BFA and Tom into this, but why didn't you bring the Corelone who I was living with into it, instead of a corelone who came into my house when you turned up?

As a final point, which BlackForestAdam can testify for, he was a citizen, not a corelone thus making your entire argument about how I was basing with Corelone invalid. They came in during the time in which we were having a joke, and placed a single contreaband down and called the SRU.
The Corelones entered my house, they were not basing with me.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator

Messages In This Thread
RE: Doctor Internet, BlackForestAdam and Tom_Carry - by Doctor Internet - 01-05-2014, 06:21 PM