Wow. Such ban. Unban Request
I only gave you a 1d ban on your ban for the propclimb. That was infact propclimb and that's just how it is.
You have 3 bans active, and that is why you have a total of 4 days of ban.

That rule is clearly written and if I don't ban you for breaking a rule, then people will complain when I ban them and they will use you as an example. I need to treat everyone fair and simple. You decided to propclimb and then micspam by yelling/singing whatever you yelled/sang.
On this time, v33x was being horribly minged by minges. You can go ahead and check a few of the BRs I did. You were breaking the rules on an already rule-break-infested server and that doesn't help you.

"Because others did it, then so can I" is not a valid excuse if you were to use that.

TLDR:

I gave you one day ban.
You have 3 bans active.
All of your bans are in the same period "timewise" and it seems like you were having a minging-period. This has been struck down upon.
You have enough hours to know better..

You can argue all you want about whatever but you broke a written rule. You cannot talk your way out of that.

Quote: People just post bans against others to gain the admins trust and become one with them
This is an RP server, bud. Rules are there to stop people from ruining peoples RP experience. People don't like when people destroy the RP experience and that is why they make a BR. I don't like your attitude at all. Believe it or not, but the server is called FearlessRP, and not FearlessMinging. People break rules = People get banned. Deal with it.

Anything else you want to add?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator

Messages In This Thread
Wow. Such ban. Unban Request - by theinkbird - 01-05-2014, 12:02 AM
RE: Wow. Such ban. Unban Request - by Enzyme - 01-05-2014, 04:21 AM
RE: Wow. Such ban. Unban Request - by Killjoy - 01-05-2014, 08:20 AM