Random raid/failrp
Okay then...... Well first of all I came to his office with a role-play scheme in mind but he was acting extremely ignorant and paranoid, so without reason he had me arrested, and placed a search warrant on me after, so I had an officer eventually remove it, I decided it was unfair after multiple private messages requiring explanation and only rude reply's, So after noticing on ooc how the president wasn't doing the warrants or laws as much as he should so I concluded he wasn't a good president and I'm sure that's means for expulsion, I had an idea to initiate the courts system as I had never used it before but the president jumped straight out of character and wouldn't allow any more role play, I'm pretty sure from the video I didn't kill the sru sergeant but he in fact broke rp by resisting when I clearly had him at gunpoint, I was in character the whole time but spyderr wasn't in character once when I met him, I'm pretty sure i know when it Correct to raid the president, there was 2 other random guys who had planned to do it at the same time I didn't even know, this is the worst ban request I've seen so far.

Messages In This Thread
Random raid/failrp - by cnr - 01-01-2014, 05:11 PM
RE: Random raid/failrp - by aviator - 01-03-2014, 01:30 PM
RE: Random raid/failrp - by inboundlegend - 01-03-2014, 08:07 PM
RE: Random raid/failrp - by cnr - 01-03-2014, 11:01 PM
RE: Random raid/failrp - by inboundlegend - 01-04-2014, 03:17 PM
RE: Random raid/failrp - by cnr - 01-04-2014, 03:52 PM
RE: Random raid/failrp - by JamesDaltonNelson - 01-05-2014, 08:43 PM
RE: Random raid/failrp - by aviator - 01-09-2014, 05:01 PM