Not panda that eats bamboo - Ban Request
first i did not make inappropriate noises we where clearly just having fun and making a slurp sound down the mic, if you class this as inappropriate then thats fine but again its called having fun. I did call u rule kissers yes as a reference to dota when someone doesn't like something they tell admins and anyone they can to get the other player in trouble. Yes again the guy with the box did not freeze the box in place and i was unaware of this so it fell he got annoyed repeatedly called me a "minge" and so to get my own back i went back to him and said "how is your box" again some people need to chill i really do not see what i have done wrong , also to back my own argument the rules have changed alot since i first started to play on this server which concludes i had no clue that the things i was doing on this server was wrong. so in my view people like this only join this server to make other peoples gaming experience a bad time, They obviously feel by doing this they will get promoted to mod or admin but there is alot more to being an admin and a mod than just banning people because they do not follow certain rules, in my opinion a great mod/admin is a person who can follow and enforce the rules but at the same time make people enjoy themselves which promotes more people to play on the server; now some of you may disagree but this is my opinion. Now i probably have broke some rules here due to the fact i had no knowledge if them as i have not read the rules in a while; to fix this i shall go away and read them right now. but again i am very sorry if i have offended anyone with my lack of knowledge. just remember have a great day!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Not panda that eats bamboo - Ban Request - by Calums_universe - 01-02-2014, 05:47 PM