[Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation (New)
-Aimed at BW Officers only-

*A letter arrives on your desk*

Whoever it may concern,

Howard Styx, Former Blackwatch CEO, unfortunately passed away last night at roughly 11:58pm.

He had a will in his safebox, which stated the following.

*BW Insignia*

Dear Blackwatch Officers,

It has been a good few years and the corporation has blossomed beautifully, if you are reading this my time has come to an end and I can no longer be there to lead Blackwatch. My son, Michael Styx will take over when he returns from his service in Afghanistan February 2014, he will be entitled to the full VIP treatment and will take my position as Blackwatch CEO. I have a few specific people to thank for our corporation's success in the prior years.

Matthew Russels - You are a brave soldier and a great leader, I'm sure you will get along famously with my son you have been with Blackwatch from the start and are one of the few people that actually stuck around, even when our corporation wasn't doing too good. That's one of the main reasons I appointed you General in the first place, I wish you all the best and hope you will take Blackwatch to the top.

Jeff Dinosaur - You are probably Blackwatch's most valuable asset, you've done the tedious work alongside the fun work without me ordering you to do so. I'm sure you will take Blackwatch by the reigns and steer her towards victory.

The rest of you are all amazing soldiers, and It is such a shame I haven't had the pleasure to meet you all properly.

Kindest Regards,
Howard Styx

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation (New) - by Roachy - 01-02-2014, 12:01 AM
Blackwatch - Project Orion - by Roachy - 01-17-2014, 12:30 PM