Admin Abuse
I never lied i simply said You already got banned once for Lying infact 2 days ago,Wat makes us think you wont lie again.

Okay you werent involved in that so dont make shitty remarks like that

Because you Ur saying lies i never got banned for lying etc. And you just got unbanned and started Making Flame wars in ooc with other people.

Wait, what? i never said you got banned for lying i said that you ARE lieng. and i didnt just get unbanned you arnt even involved in that, it was between me and the admin and i respected how we both felt. your discussion has nothing to do with this as now your talking about me -_-

And We argued about 30min with you me and mikey and burnett telling you this was my dupe so stop lying Mikey could actualy ban you for lying now

okay mikey and burnett were never on today and i never argued with burnett or you or the admin. i was simply telling the admin mikey that this was a bad dupe. when i came over to look at the medic props i saw an admin having that dupe and doors block off. even though you did own the doors there was no access and still as i said it is double dooring and prop block. and yesterday you and burnett NEVER spoke with me and argued at me. Burnett is also my friend so dont act all tough guy. and mikey cant fight against his own admin abuse, sorry mikey just to put it out there, but that doesnt mean i hate mikey its just what i saw is an admin floating having a dupe against the rules and thats what i saw. if mikey gets on and tells what had happened is true about the whole "it was my dupe" thing then thats okay and im sorry BUT it still doesnt change the fact that you broke the rules. i didnt even know this was you dupe btw becuase you just told me that. And still if what is said is true by mikey then i apoligize to mikey as it wasnt his but that dupe is still yours demonic and as i said its against the rules and therefore it is your fault as you technically made me get the admin into trouble and not you. but if this isnt true well then we will cross that bridge. but i do not lie. i am an honest man. and what i saw may or may not be the whole thing we just have to wait until mikey explains it to us and then we will see.

D: burnett i thought we were friends Sad
that doesnt matter right now.

but mikey was wrong that it was okay its still prop block and double dooring.
I AM NOT LIENG. as your can see from my first pic i took that day thats all i saw when i first approched this building.

besides its not false read the first post overall, thats what i saw. not lies

also i didnt yell at the admin and be mean to him i told him what had to be done. you were laughing at me the whole time claiming i was annoying when i was doing the right thing

Messages In This Thread
Admin Abuse - by theinkbird - 12-30-2013, 03:52 PM
RE: Admin Abuse - by Demonic - 12-30-2013, 10:07 PM
RE: Admin Abuse - by theinkbird - 12-30-2013, 10:29 PM
RE: Admin Abuse - by Demonic - 12-30-2013, 10:36 PM
RE: Admin Abuse - by Burnett - 12-30-2013, 10:41 PM
RE: Admin Abuse - by theinkbird - 12-30-2013, 10:50 PM
RE: Admin Abuse - by Demonic - 12-30-2013, 10:57 PM
RE: Admin Abuse - by theinkbird - 12-30-2013, 11:03 PM
RE: Admin Abuse - by Demonic - 12-30-2013, 11:50 PM
RE: Admin Abuse - by MikeyTheFox - 12-31-2013, 01:22 AM
RE: Admin Abuse - by theinkbird - 01-02-2014, 04:46 AM