Unfair ban -=Bilbo=-
Your name: -=Bilbo=-

Your ban ID: 42001

Banned by: [FL] Aviator

Reason: Prop pushing [Severe]. Last Chance.

Involved: -=Bilbo=- and aFireArrow

Why we should unban you: First og all, why does it say "Last chance" in the reason for my ban????

Why did i get one year, for trying to kill aFireArrow. While aFireArrow got 3 months??

Here is the story: I had been AFK for 5-10 minutes, when i come back the first thing is see is a guy (aFireArrow) massively proppushing. I waited about 15 seconds while he had allready pushed a police car a long way, killing more than 6 people(mostly people who came close to him).

After waiting and realising that no admin where doing anything, i took action. I spawned a prop and tried to kill him(i know that is propkilling/proppushing but i just felt like i had to do it) but i didnt reach to kill him, instead he allmost crushed me. Then i turned my back for one sec, and then he was banned.

i was happy that he had finnaly stopped killing people and destroying the experience for people who just wants to play.

Then i saw that i was banned too, at first i was sure that that was like a 2-3 days ban for the little proppushing i did( keep in mind that i only did that because of him constantly killing people and throwing cars, and i just wanted to make sure that no other people was gonna get killed ).

When i saw that my ban was one year long, i was really getting angry. i just couldnt get the whole thing to make sense in my head.

If this ban dosent get removed, or atleast shortened alot.............. i just want to say goodbye to Fearless RP. Im gonna stop playing on this server forever.

BTW i just bought 8 moneypacks and 1 donater status about 2 days ago.......... i guess thats just a waste of money then.

Please think about an answer before you just type "Denied" in the reply.

-=Bilbo=-
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:42176529&b=2]

The law is coming...... You have been warned

Messages In This Thread
Unfair ban -=Bilbo=- - by -=Bilbo Swaggins=- - 12-30-2013, 09:28 PM
RE: Unfair ban -=Bilbo=- - by Arxxy - 12-30-2013, 09:30 PM
RE: Unfair ban -=Bilbo=- - by Termin - 12-31-2013, 02:51 PM
RE: Unfair ban -=Bilbo=- - by aviator - 01-02-2014, 09:57 AM