[Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation (New)
OOC Information

Steam Name:[FL:RP] U Mad Pro???
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:45315908
VAC Banned:Nope
Bans on record: 2
Real Age:15
Hours:around 230
Character Backstory:um i dunno I live in Sweden and lived here all my life im good at english
RP Points: Sadly no
Previous Roleplays taken part in: SalesmanRP FerryManagerRP NewspaperGuyRP FurnitureShopRP TidesHotelRP
We will not be held responsible for your actions, you will be exiled if caught breaking server rules, do you accept:I accept
Previous clans:none

IC Information

Name: Steve "mad" Jones
Weight:70 kilo
Address:Hill Street 5
How long have you been in EvoCity:for about a year or so
How did you hear about us: around a month ago when you were recruiting in offices(sadly i did not have a forum account then)
Height:190 CM
Reason for wanting to join:I want to RP and Help peaple
Benefits you could bring to Blackwatch:Spying and Backup Pistol fights(i got good aim)
Motives for wanting to join initiallyCheeseunno what to put here
Ex-military:Nope

Disclaimer: Whilst on duty you could be seriously injured and/or killed, you must accept full responsibility for your actions and the lives of other members in your squad. Also, any items you lost during battle may not be refunded and you are required to donate some things to the cause. If you break any rules during your time here you will be exiled and not be allowed to rejoin. We will not take responsibility for you actions outside of the clan, and will not have you slander Blackwatch as a clan. We will store your name, SteamID and age on the BlackNET database but that will not be given to third-parties and will be purely for the use of Blackwatch Higher Command. Signing the document below this disclaimer means that you agree to our terms and conditions.

Signed: [FL:RP] U Mad Pro???

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation (New) - by Andrew Juniperfield - 12-26-2013, 11:12 PM
Blackwatch - Project Orion - by Roachy - 01-17-2014, 12:30 PM