Ban Request - [FL:RP] Scotch McGreg
(12-24-2013, 01:05 AM)Charlie4kwl Wrote: You've cut out a lot of this, the person I was asking to fight was provocative towards me and had been causing me a few issues all day, which can be checked via the logs in and in OOC, I actually called an admin for harassment which wasn't seen, before the start of the recording he was provoking this kind of behavior, the issues surrounding the body, the body was already dead, I did call an admin as you can see via the logs as well, it was a yellow Lamborghini and I said "There is a guy in a yellow Lamborghini running everybody over" That can be checked inside the logs. And finally the tazing incident, as you can see in the video, both players shared the same player model, one was round the corner on the floor having been tranquilized, in the end I did arrest the correct person and I also called an admin asking to check the logs and I said if it wasn't him I would do everything to try and get him out of prison, that can also be viewed inside the logs, although what he has recorded and evidently made cuts on seems very one sided, the logs and his provocative behavior towards me states otherwise.

Did you even watch my video? I wasn't the one with the UMP so I've got no idea what makes you still think you were correct.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Request - [FL:RP] Scotch McGreg - by ilmon3y - 12-24-2013, 12:20 AM
RE: Ban Request - [FL:RP] Scotch McGreg - by Dex - 12-24-2013, 01:05 AM
RE: Ban Request - [FL:RP] Scotch McGreg - by ilmon3y - 12-24-2013, 01:25 AM
RE: Ban Request - [FL:RP] Scotch McGreg - by Dex - 12-24-2013, 01:33 AM