Unban request K.S & Rawwzkii
Reason for the extension of your ban is justified at all. You're experienced enough player to know the rules better, bans are based on a ladder system - the more bans you get, the more extended will be your next ban.

Fireman didn't know what was going on as it was his first minutes on the RP server, after a short conversation with him, my point got proved. Even if he knew what was going on - it's not any excuse to forgive your actions at all.

Quote:So your saying that my ban got extended with one week because I got alot of bans and because of my amount of hours?
Why did K.S. get one week extension as well? He don't have as many bans as me, he doesn't have as many hours as me. And since when did you get 8 days ban for failRP? Whats your excuse for giving him a 8 days ban? And referring to the previous answer you gave where you said the reason for our extension you wrote: "surely you got less hours and rp points than Rawwzkii but it doesn't matter so much in this case." (To K.S. reason) Why do you say i'm (Rawwzkii) should know the rules better because I've been here for so long. Your contradicting yourself. First you say that the amount of hours doesn't matter and now you say it does?
Quote:but it doesn't matter so much
That means, the thing you've done together with your friend matters more. I'm not even going to ask about your usage of the gasmask suit, that will count as FailRP aswell.

Messages In This Thread
Unban request K.S & Rawwzkii - by Rawwzkii - 12-23-2013, 03:56 PM
RE: Unban request K.S & Rawwzkii - by Freezak - 12-23-2013, 04:08 PM
RE: Unban request K.S & Rawwzkii - by Rawwzkii - 12-23-2013, 04:43 PM
RE: Unban request K.S & Rawwzkii - by Freezak - 12-23-2013, 04:50 PM
RE: Unban request K.S & Rawwzkii - by Rawwzkii - 12-23-2013, 05:35 PM
RE: Unban request K.S & Rawwzkii - by Freezak - 12-23-2013, 07:09 PM
RE: Unban request K.S & Rawwzkii - by aviator - 12-23-2013, 07:17 PM