Unban request K.S & Rawwzkii
(12-23-2013, 04:08 PM)Freezak Wrote: As i said, i weren't the one extending it, but i DID ask for an extension as i'm pretty sure that experienced and old players like both of you should know the rules A LOT better, especially such basic rules.

Both of you hostaged a police officer on the main street, and after that also a new player with 0 hours, that just walked near KFC. I expect a better behaviour and knowledge of the rules from you. Keep in mind Rawwzkii that you have around 11 bans, that means every next ban will be longer than just one day, even more.

I hope you have a good New Year's Resolution, if not, think about your behaviour on the servers and promise that you stop breaking the rules on the first day of the year, as unfortunately your ban limit will be exhausted soon.

I'm sure the main reason why both of you got banned for 7 days was:
- Rawwzkii, you have a lot of hours and rp points, you weren't the one to hostage government members directly, but you DID participate in that by holding them under gunpoint aswell.
- K.S., you were the one to hostage both of government members directly, surely you got less hours and rp points than Rawwzkii but it doesn't matter so much in this case.

We talked about that with the basic rules yesterday. So why would you suddenly use that against us again? As we said yesterday. We agreed about we reacted way too quickly to think about those rules. (Its not some rules you normally use because you rarely get into that scenario)

When you say the mainstreet. It was at KFC and we checked that there were nobody around.

Yep, I (Rawwzkii) got quite a lot of bans. But if you check the first ban was more than 2 years ago, and they are all about 24 hours ban. (Only one longer as I remember)

A small thing that has been irritating me, what does having RP-points to do with if you know the rules or not? It just means that you know how to Roleplay. I can't really see any connection between those two, so IMO that argument for ban extension is invalid!

Don't you think one week extension is quite a lot? We talked with the fireman (You heard that yourself) He was all cool with it, and we told him that the playerbase wasn't like this and so on. He totally agreed and said it was cool. ^^ We think that the 24 hour ban we got was fair. No problem at all since we broke the rules and when you do that you get punished. But we think that one week extension is way too long.

Messages In This Thread
Unban request K.S & Rawwzkii - by Rawwzkii - 12-23-2013, 03:56 PM
RE: Unban request K.S & Rawwzkii - by Freezak - 12-23-2013, 04:08 PM
RE: Unban request K.S & Rawwzkii - by Rawwzkii - 12-23-2013, 04:43 PM
RE: Unban request K.S & Rawwzkii - by Freezak - 12-23-2013, 04:50 PM
RE: Unban request K.S & Rawwzkii - by Rawwzkii - 12-23-2013, 05:35 PM
RE: Unban request K.S & Rawwzkii - by Freezak - 12-23-2013, 07:09 PM
RE: Unban request K.S & Rawwzkii - by aviator - 12-23-2013, 07:17 PM