Unban request K.S & Rawwzkii
Hello. This unban request is on the behalf of K.S. and Rawwzkii.
(We've chosen to make it togehter since we got banned together and our ban got extended together. We think this will make it a lot easier for all of us.)

Your name: K.S. and Rawwzkii

Your ban ID: K.S. ID = 41469 | Rawwzkii ID = 41468

Banned by: [FL:M] Freezak

Reason: We got banned 24 hours for "FailRP, hostaging on the main street."
An officer made our friend die (We were Corleones, mafia) So we tied him up and took him to an ally (Behind KFC) to tell him how bad a choice it was to mess with the Corleones/mafia. In someway the cop got loose. (Not entirely sure how it happened) But a fireman came up and something happened, so we tied up the fireman and wanted him to tell the rest of the government that you shouldn't mess with the Corleones/mafia. Then Freezak came.

Involved: [FL:M] Freezak, K.S., Rawwzkii. I don't remember the cop, and the fireman was a new guy so I'm not sure who he was either.

Why we should unban you: Well, as we told [FL:M] Freezak, we agreed with him. We failRP and broke the rules. He decided to give us a 24hours ban which we thought was all fair. We had no problem with that, was a totally fair ban.
(It all happened yesterday night, the night between Sunday 22 and Monday 23.)
This morning I checked on the ban to see how long time there was left.
The ban had gotten extended with 7 days. With the reason "Suspension extended." Nothing more. We've asked [FL:M] Freezak, and he said: "I'm not able to extend bans, an administrator did extend it"
So we are very curious why our ban got extended with one week and by who.

Thank you for taking your time and reading this. Hope we can find a solution, because we'd really like to get ban online.

And marry Christmas! Hopefully we'll meet again before the new year Smile

-Best wishes K.S. & Rawwzkii

Messages In This Thread
Unban request K.S & Rawwzkii - by Rawwzkii - 12-23-2013, 03:56 PM
RE: Unban request K.S & Rawwzkii - by Freezak - 12-23-2013, 04:08 PM
RE: Unban request K.S & Rawwzkii - by Rawwzkii - 12-23-2013, 04:43 PM
RE: Unban request K.S & Rawwzkii - by Freezak - 12-23-2013, 04:50 PM
RE: Unban request K.S & Rawwzkii - by Rawwzkii - 12-23-2013, 05:35 PM
RE: Unban request K.S & Rawwzkii - by Freezak - 12-23-2013, 07:09 PM
RE: Unban request K.S & Rawwzkii - by aviator - 12-23-2013, 07:17 PM