Mimickey Unban Request
Sad 
Your name: [FL:RP] Mimickey

Ban ID: 41067

Banned by: [FL] DoomDude1

Reason: Disconnecting to get his car back, 6th ban

Involved: ( i forgot the name)

Why we should unban you: My little brother was playing my computer and he was using my account (im so stupid because i gave him my password).Yes, I told him that he can play using my account when i am only at home, and he broke that promise.I came home from school when my bro pressed Disconnect.I logged in the server again and became a paramedic ( i didnt know my little brother became a medic).After i spawned in the hospital,I saw the chat log saying that [FL] Doomdude1 was saying : Wait for him to respawn.At that point of time , i thought Doomdude was talking about another person.Doomdude1 teleported me to him.He said that i DC and connect back to get my ambulance back , i was in shock , and then that was the time i asked my little brother to come in and tell me what happened when he was using my account.Doomdude said i might get banned because i DC and connect to get the ambulance back.Yes , i told doomdude if he wanted to ban me , just ban me because i know im in the wrong because i let my little brother play my account. Please unban me , i would greatly appreciate your help . Im really addicted to playing Fearless RP Cheese I know i got banned for 6 times.

Please excuse me for the bad english.
BTW please unban me D: i didnt do anything wrong D:
I hope you reply to this unban request soon.

Messages In This Thread
Mimickey Unban Request - by Mimickey - 12-15-2013, 05:40 PM
RE: Mimickey Unban Request - by DoomDude1 - 12-15-2013, 06:02 PM
RE: Mimickey Unban Request - by Mimickey - 12-15-2013, 10:37 PM
RE: Mimickey Unban Request - by Enzyme - 12-16-2013, 07:53 PM
RE: Mimickey Unban Request - by Mimickey - 12-17-2013, 11:58 AM
RE: Mimickey Unban Request - by Killjoy - 12-17-2013, 12:46 PM