Unban Request - MuD [SCT-A]
(12-14-2013, 10:20 PM)Pavilion Wrote: It was fare from a joke. You directing an insult directly towards a players calling him a 'queer gay bellend', that's not acceptable in any form on the Fearless servers, not even for a joke. The rules are not a joke, they're there to be followed, you clearly broke the rules and I see no reason for this unban request to be approved?

Alright then. You can believe that it wasn't a joke, that's fine by me. But at the end of the day, i didn't mean it. I knew it was out of order and i shouldn't of said it which is why i was going to apologize straight after i said it after the OOC cool down. I know it was against the rules to directly insult someone even for a joke which is why I'm asking for another chance to redeem my self because i am new to FL:RP (I used to only play in FL:RP with Multicom177 and [FL:RP] Broken Nights if you recognize them) and would really like to be a part of this community to do some proper RP on what i find the most organized and realistic RP server that I've found.

But thanks anyway for your reply Pavilion. I know that being an admin is tough work and extremely annoying at times dealing with idiots like my self, but if you could give me another chance to redeem my self i won't let you or FL:RP down!

Thanks a lot!

- MuD

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - MuD [SCT-A] - by MuD - 12-14-2013, 09:19 PM
RE: Unban Request - MuD [SCT-A] - Was only a joke chill out. - by MuD - 12-15-2013, 11:36 AM
RE: Unban Request - MuD [SCT-A] - by Pavilion - 12-23-2013, 01:09 PM