Unban Request - MuD [SCT-A]
Your name: MuD [SCT-A] #LFT Scout/Soldier

Your ban ID: 41018

Banned by: [FL] Pavilion

Reason: Insulting players via OOC, Homophobic Language.

Involved: Rainbow Blitz

Why we should unban you: This is what happened. A brony on the server was talking about ponies and stuff which they do and a lot of people hate it when they do that for some reason . And me being the joker that i am wrote "i think the correct term is "queer gay bellend"" when he called him self a pony, i said this as a joke (the saying "queer Gay Bellend" comes from a youtube video with a guy called "Mc Devvo") I said this as a joke and as soon as i was about to reply in OOC saying it was a joke and i didn't mean it to sound offensive i was banned instantly without any warning what so ever by Pavilion (i think a week is a bit harsh for a "joke"). I don't mean to cause trouble or to make enemies on the server which is why i was only joking about calling him homophobic names which i know for a fact is out of order anyway even if i did truly mean to say it which of course i didn't.

Like i said i don't mean to cause trouble or make enemies, i'm here to RP which is what i was doing when i made this joke.

Cheers

- MuD

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - MuD [SCT-A] - by MuD - 12-14-2013, 09:19 PM
RE: Unban Request - MuD [SCT-A] - by Pavilion - 12-23-2013, 01:09 PM