Being banned for 'intentional CDM'
(12-14-2013, 08:09 PM)amp78997 Wrote: The placement of your line is actually slightly off, i hit the tree infront. also I didn't prop push or 'CDM' anyone else. Another thing to point out i couldn't see you behind the tree, you've shown that yourself.

I was the passenger in the vehicle at the time, we were driving towards the town when the accident occurred, when amp78997 pressed 'v' (his mic key) to say something to me but accidentally pressed 'space' instead as he is left handed. As we were in a Ferrari and they are extremely slidey which veered the vehicle to the left ,therefore out of control, where we started heading towards you, we couldn't see you until we were past the tree after trying to swerve right, back towards the road, where the back of the car hit the forward tree putting us back in your direction where he unintentionally hit you. Also viewing the image and being an A* A-level Physics student, you cannot, if moving at 60mph, change your direction to that degree thefore implying contact with another object (the tree) pushing us towards you. I believe that the ban wasn't fair as you didn't even explain on scene but instead insta-banned him. So I believe that the ban should be lifted as it is a first time offence and was purely accidental. If you need any further information/details on the accident, be sure to PM me.

Thanks

Messages In This Thread
Being banned for 'intentional CDM' - by amp78997 - 12-14-2013, 05:08 PM
RE: Being banned for 'intentional CDM' - by ABoldFacedFish - 12-14-2013, 08:40 PM