Ban request
Hello i would just like to Give my side of the story
I just started up G-mod for the first time and was gonna try your server to learn the controls because RPers are really nice at helping new players
Anyway after reading the rules I logged in to find purple and black textures on most of the walls and giant "ERROR" textures instead of items. So as i was walking pushing buttons on my keyboard figuring what does what i come across a table with "ERROR" on it i was curious so i looked and when i turned away the "ERROR" followed so i realized that i had picked up something as i went to put it back Mr "Charlie4kwl" started shouting and he said "i am putting a ban request in on you" So with no way to use my VoIP to respond
I panicked dropped the item and tryedg to leave that's when i saw him try to punch me and i panicked and i will acknowledge that shot at him but with no intention of killing him i just wanted to scare him away so i went into my store and hid
He followed me and continued shouting at me and repeating stuff like "kill me" and "i am putting a ban request in on you" eventually he left and as i was crossing to say sorry i was hit by a car By this time i was aware of the new life rules but i still wanted to say sorry so i went over to him and as i did i was met with "Get away from me now you asshole" so i said sorry and at that point he had called the police (now i am not the fastest typer its mainly why i use VoIP)but he would not let me speak he said to me that he would not submit the ban request for $2000 i had the money so i gave it to him i even switched to a medic to heal him but he still submitted it so thats my side of the story i do not feel i should be banned for my actions i feel it was all a big misunderstanding and should be forgotting about

Messages In This Thread
Ban request - by Dex - 12-11-2013, 03:23 PM
RE: Ban request - by Raccoon - 12-11-2013, 03:41 PM
RE: Ban request - by Dex - 12-11-2013, 03:49 PM
RE: Ban request - by Raccoon - 12-11-2013, 04:04 PM
RE: Ban request - by Dex - 12-11-2013, 04:09 PM
RE: Ban request - by Raccoon - 12-11-2013, 04:15 PM
RE: Ban request - by Dex - 12-11-2013, 04:19 PM
RE: Ban request - by madness2410 - 12-11-2013, 08:02 PM
RE: Ban request - by Dex - 12-12-2013, 12:14 AM
RE: Ban request - by Enzyme - 12-12-2013, 04:00 PM