Unban req. for elastics abuse.
Your name:Kai Meiuqer

Your ban ID:39467

Banned by: [FL] Killjoy

Reason: Tool abuse

Involved: Myfloodify and Martin

Why we should unban you:I was banned for elastics spamming, but i did not know what I had done was considered elastics abuse and was against the rules. As seen in the screenshots that Myfloodify and Martin provided in the BR, I had used elastics for graffiti in the nexus lobby to get rebels banned from the city. I wrote the words "REBELS RULE", and "FUK DA PO-PO!", but there was another rebel, who's name I have forgotten, who wrote the "YOLO!". I did not realise this was elastics abuse, and when I realized that it was,after Myfloodify and Martin told me, I removed it as fast as I could. I also thought that this was not breaking the rules as I did the exact same thing to the nexus lobby before, but with an admin at the lobby who was a police officer. He did not tell me that it was not allowed, and the rebels were banned from the city. I think that admin was Termin, but I cannot remember who it was. So I think I should be unbanned because I did not know I was breaking the rules, and when I found out, I removed the elastics immediately. Thanks for reading.

Messages In This Thread
Unban req. for elastics abuse. - by KaiMeiuqer - 12-04-2013, 05:49 PM
RE: Unban req. for elastics abuse. - by Killjoy - 12-04-2013, 05:56 PM
RE: Unban req. for elastics abuse. - by Killjoy - 12-04-2013, 06:25 PM
RE: Unban req. for elastics abuse. - by Killjoy - 12-04-2013, 09:22 PM
RE: Unban req. for elastics abuse. - by Killjoy - 12-05-2013, 08:27 AM