Ban request on five people.
I am not objecting to getting banned, but I do believe this Ban Request shows some biased opinions and information.
To start off, nobody on the server (except 1 or 2 people outside of the city) was genuinely RPing. We were all just playing around and having fun, not minging which is how it is portrayed in this BR. The people who were on at that time are proof of that. I do admit that I flew once and made a snake, but I didn't do anything to purposely harm a player's experience, I was just having fun with my friends on the server. None of the people on this ban request purposely wanted to drive the server to the ground, 90% were enjoying the small break from RP. Venom could have asked us to stop politely and it could have ended at that, but since he went straight with the BR reasoning to get admin, people took it negatively which caused the "disrespect." Some of it was even lighthearted jokes to bring back the fun in the server (such as "master Venom" hahah.) but it was taken as an offence. We didn't mean it that way. Anyway enough of me ranting, if I am going to be banned for flying, then so be it. However, I just wanted to state that everyone on the server was trying to have fun, not minge. Good day.

Sorry for back to back post, I just wanted to add a few things. If venom's reaction was not as hostile, things might have turned out differently, people felt like you were taking away the joy of the server. Before I left however, I felt like there was a resolution that was made. We had a love-hate relationship with Venom, it was funny, one minute we are barraging each other with arguments then the other we were taking selfies together. Anyway, I just wanted to say that maybe hostility wasn't the way to go.

Messages In This Thread
Ban request on five people. - by Venom - 12-03-2013, 03:33 AM
RE: Ban request on five people. - by outgoingjake - 12-03-2013, 03:38 AM
RE: Ban request on five people. - by Venom - 12-03-2013, 03:40 AM
RE: Ban request on five people. - by skatehawk11 - 12-03-2013, 04:06 AM
RE: Ban request on five people. - by Kai - 12-03-2013, 04:24 AM
RE: Ban request on five people. - by Venom - 12-03-2013, 04:49 AM
RE: Ban request on five people. - by Kai - 12-03-2013, 05:03 AM
RE: Ban request on five people. - by Venom - 12-03-2013, 12:19 PM
RE: Ban request on five people. - by skatehawk11 - 12-03-2013, 01:55 PM
RE: Ban request on five people. - by outgoingjake - 12-04-2013, 02:11 AM
RE: Ban request on five people. - by outgoingjake - 12-04-2013, 04:32 AM