Aphorize UnBan Request, again.
Alright, listen this time, since my other thread was closed before i could make a point. As i posted above, I did post in my request that I did do it and yes, i did lie about it. All I'm asking for is a second chance to make up for my mistakes. It wont happen again, plus its the first time I ever went against the rules. I looked through the forums to see If i could post another unban request, but didnt find anything on it, so I apologize if im not suppose to be doing this. :\ But please, this is the only server i play, plus I put a lot of time into it. I look around the other unban request and see that people have gotten a second chance, thats all Im asking for. Once again, I apologize if im not suppose to be posting this again. :\

Your name: [FL:RP] Aphorizeâ„¢

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:24820285

Banning Admin: Killjoy or Sniperwolf

Ban Length: 1000

Reason for the ban: Doing the ammo bug by holstering my weapon and then taking it back out. :\

Why we should unban you: Well, im not gonna sit here and lie to you guys. Yes i did do it, but it was the first time I ever abused/used it. But i should be unbanned because I know it was wrong, yet i still did it over anger. This has been the only time I've ever disobeyed the rules of the server. I realize that what I did was a big mistake and I apologize for what I did and I promise it wont happen again. Other than this incident, Im very good at following the rules of the server and respecting everyone. So please, unban me?

Messages In This Thread
Aphorize UnBan Request, again. - by Aphorize - 06-29-2011, 10:11 PM
RE: Aphorize UnBan Request, again. - by Killjoy - 06-29-2011, 10:19 PM