Doctor Internet - Unban Request
(12-01-2013, 08:36 PM)Grayhawk Wrote: This is may Side of the story,

1st. Doctor Internet and his crew were randomly hostaging ppl and taking them into they're base. In the terms of the heist on the cafe, two hostages were taken, one was was released on scene, the other was drive to the radio tower, and you were called after we got away. None of those hostages were taken to our base. It caused no RP and only frustration to players for a while.
2nd. Hostage situation happens at the cafe. I arrive as the gang takes of with the hostage. I set up the crimesceen untill the sister of the hostage arrives. We do some lovely Passive RP Didn't you just say we created no RP? untill Doc Internet metagames as he could hear us talking through the wall.If I can hear contraband, gunshots and fires through walls, doesn't it make sense that I can hear voices? And how is it using OOC information ICly? ( this wall must have been 3 meters wide he only heard us cause Garrys Mod does'nt take objects into account). During the heist, Pavilion did check it, the store extends quite far back, I'll provide screenshots / diagrams tomorrow morning. I take the witnesses to a safehouse in the nexus (3rd floor). After I get called to Doc Internets '' Gun License shop'' Gun Safety Workshop, the ironic name was chosen for a reason. (or something like that) for practisising I make the arrest and take Internet and his lawyer for questioning to the prisoner floor of the nexus. I cuff the suspect but for RP reasons I dont cuff the lawyer , assuming that you cant hide a AK-47 under your blazer past 2 cops and the SRU. Perhaps in a lawyers briefcase? And besides, weapons can be hidden under jackets fairly well. Well I as wrong, while getting the witnesses for the Identification of the Suspect, Doc Interents lawyer uncuffs him and both take out a AK AK and Galil and blow the nexus to bits. Two deaths of a fairly full Government team, using less than a box of rifle ammo each? Totally shot to bits. I protected the witnesses but after I got shot down I disc thinking that after a great day of great Cop RP I dont need to do this non RP related BS to myself.

I'm sad cause it shows once again that policing in Fearless is only doable with the ''taze,cuff,warrant,Batton'' method witch isnt realy RPing and totaly boring. No, it proves that doing a RP that may include checking cases, patting people down etc might have done well, after all, until you cuffed me in the Nexus, I still had a ready-to-fire AK equipped. Also, a random guy from the same building the suspect of a criminal gang is from, claiming to be a lawyer?...

-Ending Snip-

With all due respect, all your statement seems to do is to be vague, and it seems to ignore the majority of RP we did, along with contradicting yourself in it.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator

Messages In This Thread
RE: Doctor Internet - Unban Request - by Killjoy - 11-30-2013, 09:10 AM
RE: Doctor Internet - Unban Request - by Killjoy - 11-30-2013, 10:09 AM
RE: Doctor Internet - Unban Request - by Pavilion - 11-30-2013, 04:46 PM
RE: Doctor Internet - Unban Request - by Fultz - 11-30-2013, 06:03 PM
RE: Doctor Internet - Unban Request - by Killjoy - 12-01-2013, 12:56 PM
RE: Doctor Internet - Unban Request - by Fultz - 12-01-2013, 04:21 PM