Doctor Internet - Unban Request
(12-01-2013, 08:36 PM)Grayhawk Wrote: This is may Side of the story,

1st. Doctor Internet and his crew were randomly hostaging ppl and taking them into they're base. It caused no RP and only frustration to players for a while.
2nd. Hostage situation happens at the cafe. I arrive as the gang takes of with the hostage. I set up the crimesceen untill the sister of the hostage arrives. We do some lovely Passive RP untill Doc Internet metagames as he could hear us talking through the wall. ( this wall must have been 3 meters wide he only heard us cause Garrys Mod does'nt take objects into account). I take the witnesses to a safehouse in the nexus (3rd floor). After I get called to Doc Internets '' Gun License shop'' (or something like that) for practisising I make the arrest and take Internet and his lawyer for questioning to the prisoner floor of the nexus. I cuff the suspect but for RP reasons I dont cuff the lawyer , assuming that you cant hide a AK-47 under your blazer past 2 cops and the SRU. Well I as wrong, while getting the witnesses for the Identification of the Suspect, Doc Interents lawyer uncuffs him and both take out a AK and blow the nexus to bits. I protected the witnesses but after I got shot down I disc thinking that after a great day of great Cop RP I dont need to do this non RP related BS to myself.

I'm sad cause it shows once again that policing in Fearless is only doable with the ''taze,cuff,warrant,Batton'' method witch isnt realy RPing and totaly boring.

If anything is unclear to you comment and I will try to help - I will gladly try to make the admins desicion easier anyway I can.

Kind but dissapointed Regards,

Grayhawk

1st: You make it sound like we took a whole bunch of hostages, which is not true. The pavilion hostaging i cant speak of since i couldnt see the actuall text messaging myself during that situation, so doctor will have to have his say in that i just followed orders.

2nd: i can not speak of as of how Doctor internet found out you were invesitgating him, but as far as i know of its not metagaming to listen through walls, u can do that irl to, most walls are not soundproof.

3rd: how realistic is it then that one investigating officer is going to take a whole crime gang down without any resistance?

You claim them killing you is non RP related, You got killed for trying to take our organization down. We are not made for your RP, we RP ourself to, and our IC characters would rather not get caught, just because you had thought of this one solution to this where you're the hero and take us all to jail because of ur detective work , doesnt mean we are going to make that easy for you.

looks to me ur own failure of taking safety precautions got you killed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Doctor Internet - Unban Request - by Killjoy - 11-30-2013, 09:10 AM
RE: Doctor Internet - Unban Request - by Killjoy - 11-30-2013, 10:09 AM
RE: Doctor Internet - Unban Request - by Pavilion - 11-30-2013, 04:46 PM
RE: Doctor Internet - Unban Request - by Fultz - 11-30-2013, 06:03 PM
RE: Doctor Internet - Unban Request - by Killjoy - 12-01-2013, 12:56 PM
RE: Doctor Internet - Unban Request - by Fultz - 12-01-2013, 04:21 PM
RE: Doctor Internet - Unban Request - by Grayhawk - 12-01-2013, 08:36 PM
RE: Doctor Internet - Unban Request - by Slintfibblas - 12-01-2013, 08:54 PM
RE: Doctor Internet - Unban Request - by Fultz - 12-01-2013, 10:21 PM