UnBlacklist Sir Fluffy Whiskers
(12-01-2013, 03:50 PM)underatedstar Wrote:
(12-01-2013, 03:22 PM)Narcotic Wrote: You tranquilized an officer attempting to arrest a chauffeur, what's the logic in that? Furthermore, you jumping out on your roof and spotting something doesn't mean you have to engage just cause you're a rebel.

As I explained I was trying to help out the oppressed man being harassed by the police. Helping anyone that is not with the government is an achievement for the anti-government rebels. Don't make it sound like I was doing it for no reason! I was helping an oppressed man and pissing off the government at the same time. Win, win for a rebel! There is the logic and that is why I engaged. If you actually read it you will see that I did not engage. ”Just because I was a rebel”.

So you decided to assault two police officers, in order to help a man who's motives are questionable?

Do note, that helping him is alright and commendable to do as a Rebel, though any sane person would have attempted to aid his escape by driving or somehow distracting the police, you have actually assaulted two police officers...

Messages In This Thread
RE: UnBlacklist Sir Fluffy Whiskers - by Narc - 12-01-2013, 03:22 PM
RE: UnBlacklist Sir Fluffy Whiskers - by DoomDude1 - 12-01-2013, 04:16 PM