Doctor Internet - Unban Request
Right.

Not taking to account above, you did violate the rules regarding hostaging. This relates to when you took me hostaged, when you took me hostaged, there was no valid reason for doing so, I simply asked what a noise was behind a wall, and you went outright and hostaged me. I thought, they're relatively good players, I'll role-play it out, and talk to you after. After being locked in a cage for five minutes, I was killed by one of your members.

Minutes after this, when I planned to discuss the reason, I then came to the nexus to find you and a fellow member hostaging two people, your team then also rushed into the nexus taking another hostage, after a long discussion about what you had done wrong regarding the nexus, you were banned, and it passed my mind to question you regarding the hostage situation, therefore we will do so here.

People were killed through this, and due to your extremely aggressive role-play, ruined Gray-Hawks Passive Role-Play which he was carrying out well.

You had multiple chances to leave the nexus without any trouble and without having to take multiple hostages, but you completely disregarded this and went into another room claiming you were 'destroying evidence', again showing how you went completely out of your way to create extremely aggressive Role-play.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Doctor Internet - Unban Request - by Killjoy - 11-30-2013, 09:10 AM
RE: Doctor Internet - Unban Request - by Killjoy - 11-30-2013, 10:09 AM
RE: Doctor Internet - Unban Request - by Pavilion - 11-30-2013, 04:46 PM
RE: Doctor Internet - Unban Request - by Fultz - 11-30-2013, 06:03 PM
RE: Doctor Internet - Unban Request - by Killjoy - 12-01-2013, 12:56 PM
RE: Doctor Internet - Unban Request - by Fultz - 12-01-2013, 04:21 PM
RE: Doctor Internet - Unban Request - by Grayhawk - 12-01-2013, 08:36 PM
RE: Doctor Internet - Unban Request - by Fultz - 12-01-2013, 10:21 PM