Doctor Internet - Unban Request
I was part of Doctor Internets crew, i was in the rescue team, everything he said in this post is true, and if i remember correctly there was also text chat about greyhawk far pre-dating this incident so there should be logs about that, it was not the spurr of the moment, and this was not a raid, Doctor and zombie was taken there by the police, and we came to help them out, altho at the point we got up there they were alrdy in command of the situation and talking to the admins.

Also may i add not a single person was killed during the rescue teams entering in the nexus, i told the one officer guarding the desk " its cool, we work here " and we just walked past.

The 1 SRU and one officer who was hostaged on the way up was found on the same floor as Doctor internet and Zombie, they were inbetween us so there was no other way than to take them with us.

Edit: What went on up ther before we got there tho i do not know. Allthough the backstory on this i was part of and its true(as mentioned if u feel like digging through the loggs there would be evidence of Grayhawk being part of this long before the actuall nexus thingy) .

Also may i add, no one who didnt want to take part of this RP had to, we didnt force this upon them, the detective and the witnesses knew something like this could be the response and they still did this RP, if you starts investigating a large criminal gang or witness against them u take a certain risk, i dont think doctor internet and zombie ruined their RP by going to grayhawk instead of simply escaping the nexus, rather i think their RP was enriched by them going in there doing their thing. (Dont quote me on that part since im not entirely sure of what went on up there before me and the rest of the rescue team got there)

Edit2: Ah and i just remembered, whoever the Police sergeant was during this time could testify we were trying to get Grayhawk to our hideout, we were asking him to locate him and tell him to come there because of routine Gun controll or pistol training i cant rly remember exactly, the front of our hideout was a weapon workshop. But greyhawk couldnt be found.

So if any one would remember the name of the police sergeant it would be great

Messages In This Thread
RE: Doctor Internet - Unban Request - by Killjoy - 11-30-2013, 09:10 AM
RE: Doctor Internet - Unban Request - by Killjoy - 11-30-2013, 10:09 AM
RE: Doctor Internet - Unban Request - by Slintfibblas - 11-30-2013, 03:27 PM
RE: Doctor Internet - Unban Request - by Pavilion - 11-30-2013, 04:46 PM
RE: Doctor Internet - Unban Request - by Fultz - 11-30-2013, 06:03 PM
RE: Doctor Internet - Unban Request - by Killjoy - 12-01-2013, 12:56 PM
RE: Doctor Internet - Unban Request - by Fultz - 12-01-2013, 04:21 PM
RE: Doctor Internet - Unban Request - by Grayhawk - 12-01-2013, 08:36 PM
RE: Doctor Internet - Unban Request - by Fultz - 12-01-2013, 10:21 PM