RDM, Random Raiding, NLR, FearRP
(11-24-2013, 06:31 AM)adamsk8 Wrote: but still where did i nlr? and brake fearrp? you guys started to fire so we had to answer

propkilling, prop pushing, CDM, NLR i did nothing of that! and was this raid before or after the admin had joined/left?

but nevermind i will take my 1 day ban or what it will be and i will follow the rules after this ban i will try my best and at the nexus raid i didnt even know if i broke fearrp or not but i didnt break nlr

You broke FearRP when you came up the elevator and shot at me in a 3v2 standoff when we were up 1 more guy then you. and we had hostage that was your SRU sergeant. (Its like if there was 3 cops and 3 rebels but 1 rebel was a hostage and the other 2 rebels are at gun point 3v2) I could be wrong about the NLR I thought you were killed early on in the raid. But FearRP was still broken. Maybe we just have different views on it. But I think IRL 3 mobsters against 2 cops and a SRU Sergeant hostage the Mob has the upper hand. I didnt say YOU were "propkilling, prop pushing, CDM, NLR" I said other people were. I died in the raid and then all the propkilling and all that happened then the Admin joined. Like I said as far as the Raid I dont have any proof other then the logs that the admins have. But you did Random Raid my appt and kill me and blow up my contra for no RP reason then the player above me was untouched besides her being RR'd 2 times.

Edit: Also I picked up all my contra right before I went afk. My contra would have refilled just as you killed me.

Messages In This Thread
RDM, Random Raiding, NLR, FearRP - by ClassickBK - 11-24-2013, 04:54 AM
RE: RDM, Random Raiding, NLR, FearRP - by adamsk8 - 11-24-2013, 05:29 AM
RE: RDM, Random Raiding, NLR, FearRP - by adamsk8 - 11-24-2013, 06:31 AM
RE: RDM, Random Raiding, NLR, FearRP - by ClassickBK - 11-24-2013, 06:43 AM
RE: RDM, Random Raiding, NLR, FearRP - by adamsk8 - 11-24-2013, 06:54 AM
RE: RDM, Random Raiding, NLR, FearRP - by Fultz - 11-27-2013, 04:32 PM