Ban request on Mitch, Toxic and Evatech.
I will happily tell it from my point of few or the team I was on. I came to that area as I was on patrol for that district and noticed some strange activity in the yard. As the gates were locked and no one answers I drove around to the side and climbed over to take a closer look. I am sorry if this is a rule break as I wasnt sure. Anyway yes I had my usp out but it was there in defense as several of your men had auto shotguns out and pistols is was there purely for defense and I did speak when spoken to. I was hidden most of the time conducting reconasince. Later on when everyone was there this is because of a raid that was organised on the radio and orders given to jump the walls. And all hell broke lose. I agree it wasnt the best 15 mins of roleplay but there was fault on both sides. I am genuinely sorry If i messed up I have been playing for 10 hours now so still quite new and will take any feedback on board.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban request on Mitch, Toxic and Evatech. - by Evatech - 06-28-2011, 09:56 PM