Unban me :( give me 1 last chance i beg
In reply to Zamok, I don't think he necessarily "deserves" one last chance, he has already proven that through his behavior. Also you being his buddy from another roleplay community doesn't involve you in the slightest. The promise of a person in question's friend means very little to us when this person has such a history of being a generally bad player time and time again. As far as I am concerned guswernn, you had your one last chance and you blew it for yourself by not learning from your mistakes. I had a time when I was a less known player here and I was frequently punished for rule breakage so I can relate the feeling of significant change in point of view on a community. But I honestly don't see how we can give you another "Last chance" with all the things you have done to harm roleplay and harass our players and staff. We have no place for such malicious behavior in our community and I really don't see that changing with us making an exception for you.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.

Messages In This Thread
From my POV. - by Zamok - 11-17-2013, 04:25 PM
RE: Unban me :( give me 1 last chance i beg - by York - 11-18-2013, 12:20 PM