Questions that could be touched on a little more?
(11-15-2013, 05:47 AM)Jarz Wrote: I've had no problems.

Pulling a weapon if the cops are there gets you shot / arrested. I'm this instance don't do that.

Why can't you? I see no problem.

That's a bannable offense, I have gotten many banned for this. If this happens, it's BR time.

Rules state somewhere that you cannot do that.

I'd wait for the official word, but I am 99.999% sure it's all correct .

I think you should rephrase your question cause how you wrote it is a little confusing....

But to answer both scenarios Yes when officers have a gun pointed at you fear rp applies and you cannot pull a gun, it is a ban-able offense.

If you are asking why it is a ban-able offense since people in real life could pull a gun and they would just get shot so why not RP a gun fight if they want to die?

My answer is simply that this is not real life. If someone in real life reached for a gun when officers had surrounded them with guns they would get shot before they got the gun out. The way it works in gmod someone could have a cop pointing a pistol at them and then using binds pull out a gun in half a second and put ammo in it. Which is unrealistic and not only agressive RP but an unfair advantage if allowed. Cause I know if a cop is pointing a pistol at me I could pull out a galil in 1 second and kill him. That is why fear RP is applied. (Fear RP is fearing for you'r life, don't want to die, wouldn't pull out a gun or run)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Questions that could be touched on a little more? - by Rolorox - 11-15-2013, 06:40 AM