Questions that could be touched on a little more?
Question 
I've recently been noticing new rules along with updated rules and I noticed a few grey areas I'd like to clear before I continue RPing.

Question 1: As a Rebel can you wear suits for disguise purposes? I know Rebels are poor, but the rules say they can't afford expensive cars or bases. Not trying to loop hole it's just to sneak into the city if you're banned as Rebel can be easier with a disguise.

Question 2: Does FearRP apply if the person holding the weapon has had his/hers back turned to you? (Ex. Someone attempts to rob my store and police show up causing him to turn his attention away from me and towards cops, so I pull out a knife) Also, is he now under the effects of FearRP or is it based open the size of the weapon?

Question 3: As a Rebel or Corleone can you rob a store in the city without taking money, and instead RPing using suit cases? Of course we would ask the owner first via PM if he/she were okay with it.

Question 4: If we were in the process of buying all the doors in a building and someone were to buy the door before we got to it can we threaten them to sell the door? And when I say building I don't mean a building where all the doors lead out onto sidewalk and instead are apart of a one larger build that has one entrance/exit.
(Ex. Slums Apartments on V2D, not the one with three doors, but four apartments within one building)

Also, can you make a barricade that doesn't violate fading door rules when you don't own all the doors inside, yet you were there first?

Question 5: And finally, if your friend is being arrested for a minor reason such as speeding and not mass murder can you pull out a weapon and order him to release your friend if the officer does not have a weapon out? Also, if he pulls his gun is that a reason to then shoot, even though he/she would be breaking FearRP?

These things have been troubling in the past few weeks and I'd like to clear them up. Thank you for reading. Smile

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:53549212&b=12]

Messages In This Thread
Questions that could be touched on a little more? - by Sgtbender2000 - 11-15-2013, 01:14 AM