Unbanrequest mymts (With template)
Hi all, let me assure you this story is completely incorrect and he is pinning this on me. I was in my citreon driving around town and I took a wide left turn around a corner and ended up in the left lane temporarily. I then got back on the right lane and a shotgun round hit me car! I then saw Mymts holding a shotgun and yelling "LEARN TO DRIVE" as you should fear RP, I got out of the car and while I was trying to park his not so smart friend who was also trying to harrass me was in the center of the road and I accidently bumped him. The friend "Paul" himself stated he had only lost 10 health so that definitaly doesnt qualify as CDM and you shouldnt stand in the center of the road anyways! I did not CDM several people either this is a complete lie. I exited my vehicle and called storm as I was outraged that some guy would randomly shoot me. And I did not run at gunpoint, this is also another lie, and the truth is I wasnt even in my car so how can I "Drive away at gunpoint" ... Mymts then procceded to threaten to knife me? This also isnt the first time he threatned to knife me... After Storm talked to the guy it turns out as a rebel he was helping the police smack down on speeders? That makes no sense, the guy is a rebel... He then got banned for helping the police as rebel and attempting to RDM... So the main reason he shot me was because he was working undercover for the police which is also fail RP.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unbanrequest mymts (With template) - by Vauld - 06-27-2011, 09:30 PM