Unban request - Wood Chopper
At the time I had not yet broken any rules. I had not stolen the car had I? I made a comment how I wanted the car and how he should "Let" it to me as shown below;

Garry Chip: How about you let it out to me?

Just after this I wanted to make sure my reason is valid (he demanded money and recked my car, Quite realistic and valid if you ask me) so I was about to call a admin like I said. He beat me to it but I did not care because it makes no difference who called them. So I had not broken any rules at that point, I'd requested him to let it to me (I actually had my knife away at this point due to him now fearing me) but never once did I try to gain access to his car. More of a forceful request. I don't see anywhere in the rules it says you cannot get someone to "let" it out to you. If he had kept it IC he could of actually tried to RP thinking it was me trying to let it out, Therefore me paying money and further the RP more. This is my response to you claiming I broke a rule.

You then claim the following;
Quote:you were out looking for a car to steal. You found one
I find this wrong how you are now trying to say I had defiantly planned to steal this mans car from the first time we crashed, This is very incorrect. I never planned to steal it up until the point I thought
"Oh wait, I can actually use this demanding he made as a reason to get his car for a small period of time in our chop shop"
From what you say you are claiming I found this car as soon as we had the crash and you try to say I already had my mind set on stealing it. Utterly wrong and never planned to steal it as explained. Only hit me that I could when I had valid reasons.

About my reason being invalid, Please expand upon this.
My reason was a demand from a lower class citizen and then him damaging my car.

Reason 1) Upon the crash I decided I would have just enough to carry out a street robbery because it was in a quiet place (as the rules state) and he had broken my car but I decided slightly more evidence would be needed. I popped out of the car to try RP out about insurance and how he caused a crash. I was noting down the bit when he said "Pay me" So I could use it against him in a further meeting or if something was obtained during our chat.

Reason 2) Upon exiting the car and moving out of the way he made the demand
"Pay me". This is not something a dangerous gang member would allow and accept from a civilian. This is when I decided force was to be used against him and put him at knife point. With this he claimed the rules and we moved to the side as explained.

As far as the case goes I do still consider this a invalid ban.
Kind Regards,
Wood.

Messages In This Thread
Unban request - Wood Chopper - by Wood - 11-09-2013, 02:42 PM
RE: Unban request - Wood Chopper - by York - 11-09-2013, 03:09 PM
RE: Unban request - Wood Chopper - by Wood - 11-09-2013, 03:18 PM
RE: Unban request - Wood Chopper - by York - 11-09-2013, 03:37 PM
RE: Unban request - Wood Chopper - by Wood - 11-09-2013, 03:52 PM
RE: Unban request - Wood Chopper - by York - 11-09-2013, 04:10 PM
RE: Unban request - Wood Chopper - by Wood - 11-09-2013, 04:12 PM
RE: Unban request - Wood Chopper - by York - 11-09-2013, 04:28 PM
RE: Unban request - Wood Chopper - by SoulRipper - 11-16-2013, 06:03 PM