BR small_bear
(11-08-2013, 09:57 AM)Enzyme Wrote: User the template which Verzyn provided you or this will be denied.

As your you Small_Bear... When you are warranted, you get a green text in the top right corner. He didn't just ask for a warrant at this time, a warrant was given by the president before you reconnected.
You have enough hours to know this and honestly, the evidence does prove you reconnected when you got a warrant...

I am aware, but what I am telling you was I had NO-IDEA I had it, seriously, I had no-idea I was ever even given one. I was not chased at any point, I don't even remember "bashing," into this guy. Yet I re-connect at an inconvenient time, and it looks bad? That's all I can say. I never saw it, I told you why I re-connected.

Edit:

I am aware I disconnected, it was just really bad timing. As you have said, I have a lot of hours, I know better than that. All I can say in my defense is that you only have my word. Which, probably isn't enough. But I've got nothing else, as I obviously wasn't prepared for this.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!

Messages In This Thread
BR small_bear - by deagleman - 11-07-2013, 09:10 PM
RE: BR small_bear - by Small Bear - 11-07-2013, 10:44 PM
RE: BR small_bear - by Verzyn - 11-08-2013, 12:43 AM
RE: BR small_bear - by Enzyme - 11-08-2013, 09:57 AM
RE: BR small_bear - by Small Bear - 11-08-2013, 03:40 PM
RE: BR small_bear - by Enzyme - 11-09-2013, 03:39 PM