[FL:RP] Ice
Your name: [FL:RP] Ice

Your ban ID: 39252

Banned by: [FL] Killjoy

Reason: "Fail driving, Fear RP"

Involved: Unknown Officer

Why we should unban you:
Let's start. I had just gotten a BMW and was testing it's speed. Next thing I knew, 3 officers were racing after me. After a while of being on the run, my car got damaged and my speed decreased. I started to head into the city, where the officers caught up to me. This is where things begin. After an officer rammed me, he pulled out his pistol and yelled something along the lines of 'step out or I'll shoot!' and immediately started firing at me. I was injured and could barely see what was happening, and caused my car to ram into a store and spin around. (Not to mention I have no idea how to handbrake and drive a BMW, but that isn't a valid excuse)

Immediately afterwards I was killed. I would like to bring up something from another post.

Quote:FearRP is only valid up to a certain point, as common sense would be. For example, if there is a large group of armed men and they're brandishing their weapons but not killing you then you have to do what they say. Generally, the moment it turns to you actually being killed, as in the example you described, you're not going to stand there and just get shot; that is when you try and dodge things and fend for yourself.
I wasn't breaking FearRP by continuing to drive, I was trying to get away and save my life.

Posted by Adman here

Thank you for taking your time in reviewing this unban request.
I'm not the most active around here, but feel free to send a PM if you need help!

Messages In This Thread
[FL:RP] Ice - by Strange - 10-29-2013, 01:14 AM
RE: [FL:RP] Ice - by Killjoy - 10-29-2013, 09:33 AM
RE: [FL:RP] Ice - by Strange - 10-29-2013, 10:30 AM
RE: [FL:RP] Ice - by Killjoy - 10-30-2013, 01:27 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Ice - by Strange - 10-30-2013, 04:12 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Ice - by Killjoy - 10-30-2013, 04:22 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Ice - by Strange - 10-31-2013, 07:17 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Ice - by DoomDude1 - 10-31-2013, 07:50 PM