Unban request MrElectricz POV
Posting this for MrElectricz, his point of wiev.
Hes accunt is weird or something.

Your name: MrElectricz

Your ban ID: 39120

Banned by: [FL] Shadow

Reason: FearRP

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Before this gets denied I want proof of what I did wrong. I logged off of fearless and my friend Le Owl told me after 20 minutes or so I got banned. There was no ban request, there was no nothing. I already had a 10 minute conversation with Shadow before that about some rules and RP. An officer by the name I forgot had started a streak of arresting me for no reason from the start of my session. I was driving around in my car, and 2 police started following me. One of them set up a road block, disabled my car, and arrested me for “Resisting Arrest” when I did nothing. When I got out of jail, I went to take my car from the nexus garage ( I did not pay because I was unrightfully jailed) I drove into a poll dyeing, and when I came back 5 minutes later to retrieve my car, I was pulled out of my car and once again ARRESTED FOR NO REASON! I then went to raid the president with a friend because I said this is not going to happen, and I walked by to the office where the president was hiding, I saw my car IMPOUNDED AGAIN! I molotoved it and an Admin (FL Shadow) stopped my car and we got into an argument. After the never ending argument I was let go, I drove away with my buddy, and I logged off. The day after my friend told me about 20 minutes after I logged off I got banned.
"Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it." - Benjamin Franklin

Messages In This Thread
Unban request MrElectricz POV - by LIENOSUS - 10-24-2013, 02:00 PM
RE: Unban request MrElectricz POV - by Rylund - 10-25-2013, 05:13 AM
RE: Unban request MrElectricz POV - by Shadow - 10-27-2013, 12:50 PM
RE: Unban request MrElectricz POV - by Narc - 10-29-2013, 01:36 PM