Unban Request: _Shaho
You still broke fearRP regardless of the reason for stopping you. Before I started the actual recording I clocked on my radar gun that you were goin 23 mph into the side where you coloured your car then you proceeded to drive off. By un-edited I simply mean that the recording was taken directly from my Overwolf folder. Also I only recall once when I left you cuffed and that was when I got hit by the SRU Sergeants car([FL:RP] JonesJunior I think his name was).

Also to add, you were the one who got overly aggravated about how I left you when I got CDMed as you were complaining in OOC in the process breaking several of the OOC rules plus coming up to me after telling me how much of a f****** minge I was because I tried to arrest you for endangering the public and having no care for other road users.

I'm just going to leave this for a review as I'm quite frankly tired of all this.

P.S how you accuse me if meta gaming through Skype, if you could actually hear my voice in the recording, which you can't I was repeatedly telling him to stop talking about IC things as he is a minge to tell the truth as he has already been banned 8 times which clearly shows he hasn't read the rules properly.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request: _Shaho - by KurdishFalcon - 10-17-2013, 05:12 PM
RE: Unban Request: _Shaho - by Kpred - 10-17-2013, 05:23 PM
RE: Unban Request: _Shaho - by Narc - 10-17-2013, 05:30 PM
RE: Unban Request: _Shaho - by KurdishFalcon - 10-17-2013, 11:05 PM
RE: Unban Request: _Shaho - by Kpred - 10-17-2013, 11:16 PM
RE: Unban Request: _Shaho - by KurdishFalcon - 10-18-2013, 02:45 PM
RE: Unban Request: _Shaho - by DoomDude1 - 10-18-2013, 03:15 PM
RE: Unban Request: _Shaho - by aviator - 10-18-2013, 03:25 PM