Unban Request: _Shaho
Well for a start the bit where you claim I 'left' you for no reason, anyone can check the logs that I was CDMed at that point and I even explained it to you over OOC. Plus Termin can back me up on this one that you did break FearRP earlier on when I stopped you and apparently 'left' you cuffed as he was standing next to me at that time as you were persistent to not getting out.

And now on to the second part where you say that you never got out of your car to avoid a random arrest. As the footage clearly shows that you did not get out of the car for a good minute and the reason I never recorded the part where you got out it was I stopped the footage and then 30 seconds later Freezak arrived, hence the reason you got out of the car as if you had continued sitting in the car he would of banned you there on the spot.

Now, I did not clip out a single bit of my video as I uploaded this in-game via Overwolf and it was up in around 5 minutes after the incident happened and if you are really that bothered I would happily show you where I got the 'un-edited' video from.

Also just to add, the evidence is sufficient and you donating does not give you an immunity shield which protects you from the rules.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request: _Shaho - by KurdishFalcon - 10-17-2013, 05:12 PM
RE: Unban Request: _Shaho - by Kpred - 10-17-2013, 05:23 PM
RE: Unban Request: _Shaho - by Narc - 10-17-2013, 05:30 PM
RE: Unban Request: _Shaho - by KurdishFalcon - 10-17-2013, 11:05 PM
RE: Unban Request: _Shaho - by Kpred - 10-17-2013, 11:16 PM
RE: Unban Request: _Shaho - by KurdishFalcon - 10-18-2013, 02:45 PM
RE: Unban Request: _Shaho - by DoomDude1 - 10-18-2013, 03:15 PM
RE: Unban Request: _Shaho - by aviator - 10-18-2013, 03:25 PM